Friday, August 19, 2011

Making it Official

I'm finally getting to make it official and become a Walden this morning!  I'm standing in line as we speak at the Social Security office and they open in 20 minutes.  I'm hoping that this doesn't take too long, but I'm second in line so it should be okay.  I'm excited because I got a notification that the wedding photo I had blown up onto a canvas is out on the truck for delivery today.  I'm a little nervous because I don't want it to get messed up in the heat all day, but maybe it will be delivered by the time I'm done at this office.  Wishful thinking, Haha. 

2 comments:

  1. My mom just turned in all of the paperwork for me yesterday so I'm feeling you on the "It's finally Official" stuff! Next stop once I get mine is the DVM and then it's all completely official. Hope we get to hang out soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it feels awesome! I need to go to the DMV on a Saturday to get the license switched, then get new credit/debit cards and I will feel legit! haha

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!