Sunday, September 9, 2012

Upgrade!

Yay I got a phone upgrade yesterday!  I didn't have too many complaints about my old phone other than that I was ready for a change and I hated the battery life.  I decided to upgrade to the newer version, the HTC Evo 4g LTE.  Loving it...

                        
TURQUOISE TPU Gel Rubber Skin Cover Case for HTC EVO 4G LTE (Sprint) [In Twisted Tech Retail Packaging]
                                
I just ordered this Turquoise case for it. Hopefully it will arrive soon because this phone is much thinner and lighter than the old one, and I am paranoid of how fragile it might be.



Not much else going on....although I have been having lots of fun with my sewing machine!  I've been teaching myself and getting lots of help from my friend Shanti.  So far I've made a slightly rough wine tote and  a couple cute stuffed toys.  The wine tote had a weird tutorial and I think there are definitely some things I would change to make the finishing cleaner.  I'm planning to make a table runner to go with our fall table cloth in the dining room, and I found a really cute pattern that I want to use to make a Christmas quilt.  I'm a little nervous to start on the bigger projects though.  Browsing and shopping for fabrics is my new addiction.  Pictures to come!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!