Monday, October 15, 2012

Comfy & Cozy

Sooo excited to get this in the mail...

Image_-300-thread-count-100-egyptian-cot_grid_6

I have a Groupon credit because my parent's weren't able to go out on the Whale-watching trip that I bought for them while they were on their anniversary trip due to inclement weather conditions.  The company wouldn't let any of their boats go out if it was calling for rain.  So, I contacted Groupon afterwards and they credited that amount back onto my account.  Well, I saw this little piece of heaven today and just ordered it!  Usually the mattress pad is around $80, but the Groupon gets you 52%off and my credit covered the cost, even with shipping and sales tax.  Yay!

Want one too? Here is the link...



They have some good deals on Groupon right now.  There's even one for Acuvue contact lenses for anyone who may need them!  Tomorrow is my last day wearing contacts before I have to switch over to my glasses for two weeks :\  Blahhh but it's part of the Lasik process and it will be worth it in the end!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!