Wednesday, November 13, 2013

25 Weeks!

How far along? 25 weeks, 1 day!

Total weight gain/loss: +14lbs

Maternity clothes? All the time!  With a few pre-prego shirts and sweaters mixed in. [And let's be honest--some of Jake's sweatpants and shirts for comfy lounge clothes and pajamas!]

Sleep: Usually pretty good!

Best baby moment this week:  Feeling her move so much more nowadays.  I went to the doctor last Friday, and while we were listening to the heartbeat we could hear two big kicks and my doctor and I both laughed!

Have you told family and friends: Yes

Miss Anything?  Being able to sit down and get up quickly...being able to sleep on my back or my stomach...shrimp...sushi...

Movement: Yes! I think we've got a soccer star growing

Food cravings: Still pasta.  Baked beans was one this week.  Always TONS of milk, chocolate milk, and juice!  I could drink 3 giant Tervis cups full of juice and still want more.  At least I'm drinking "no sugar added" :)

Anything making you queasy or sickStill staying away from red meat and Chinese food.

Have you started to show yetOh yes :)

Gender: GIRL!  Ryleigh Marie. 

Labor Signs: No, and better not for a while!

Belly Button in or out?  In

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time:  Happy/tired.  I do get emotional, but I wouldn't say "moody"

Looking forward to: More nursery progress! and Black Friday shopping! [and unlimited holiday desserts!!!!]
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!