Thursday, February 13, 2014

38 Weeks :)

How far along?  38 weeks, 2 days

Total weight gain/loss: +30.5 lbs  

Maternity clothes? Yes.  

Sleep: I'm getting in about 2-3 hours straight before I have to get up to turn over, go to the bathroom, eat a snack, or let the dogs out.  I guess it's preparing me for nights with a newborn though!

Best baby moment this week:  I was worried that my appointment would get cancelled again for snow, and I was very happy that my doctor was able to squeeze me in on Tuesday morning!  It was very good to be able to check in and hear Ryleigh's heartbeat again.  The storm has also had our office closed the past two days and tomorrow, and I have to admit that the extra relaxation and being able to stay in comfy clothes all day has been really nice. 

Have you told family and friends: Yes

Miss Anything?  Sleeping through the night.  Moving quickly.   
 
Movement: Still pretty consistent, lots of feet poking around.

Food cravings: Cereal, and Milk! I've gone through almost an entire gallon of milk in the past 2 days...Also sloppy joe's, so I made them last night for dinner and they were oh-so-good!!

Anything making you queasy or sickNot really

Have you started to show yetoh yes

Gender: girl

Labor Signs: Stronger Braxton Hicks and some other signs of changes...Still no real labor signs though.

Belly Button in or out?  Half & half

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time:  I would say mostly just extremely tired!

Looking forward to:  The arrival of our little girl! And hopefully that's not before our last class this Saturday--Infant CPR :)  Figured that Jake and I could both use a refresher, since we learned it back in high school.  That's our last class, and my "goal" for this pregnancy was to make it to at least 39 weeks [my family has a history of premies] so although I am a little nervous to experience childbirth, I'm getting excited and ready!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!