Tuesday, May 24, 2011

WOW!!!!!!!!!!

Time is flying by! It's like I turned around and the wedding is all of a sudden coming up so fast! I'm excited but getting a little nervous--not to be getting married, just nervous about the planning and that everything for the wedding day will go smoothly! It's so nice that we do not have to worry about things like buying a house or moving on top of planning and our honeymoon. I'm glad that we will really be able to enjoy everything, especially a very well deserved vacation for both of us work-aholics. But seriously--it is almost here! I can't believe that this weekend is almost JUNE.

We have had lots of excitement recently. Jake had a very fun Bachelor party two weekends ago, and I had a wonderful Bachelorette party this past weekend. I also had my Bridal Shower on Sunday, and it was so nice to see friends and family that I haven't seen in months! I am also so excited that some of our friends are moving back into the area so that they will be closer and we will get to see them more :) We have also been very blessed that Jake has gotten TONS of calls for work lately and he is being kept quite busy. It is a little bit stressful for him to be able to find enough workers, and having all of this going on around our wedding/honeymoon, but it's a wonderful problem to have!

The wedding checklist is getting pretty small, and I have my dress back after the alterations finished! It was a bit of a headache--I apparently picked a difficult dress type to alter and it took 2 months--but the final result is perfect and I can't wait for everyone to see it!

Time for bed, and I promise that I will at some point start to be better about updating more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!