Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Nearly-weds!

Time has been moving along very quickly and we are only 3 days away!!!! So exciting. Today was my first day off from work and I am so thankful that I took off these 3 days before the wedding. It was such a productive day! I woke up early this morning, did a little bit of housework, went and applied for our marriage license, then came back home to get ready to make our wedding favors. I got to see my family who is in town visiting this week before the wedding :) They were such a help and we even got a lot done for putting together the wedding programs and wrapping the wedding party gifts. I am so excited about how everything is coming together, it makes me want to post pictures but I want to keep it all a surprise!! I also had my first ever manicure and pedicure tonight with Iris and Eden, and it was so nice to sit and relax after such a long, busy day!

Another busy day of running errands tomorrow. Going to pick up a few things, bring my ring to get soldered together with my wedding bands, pick up my dress from being steamed and bring it out to the wedding site, meet with our DJ, pick up the rings, and celebrating my brother's birthday with our family while we are all together!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!