Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Anniversary Trip Surprise

I love surprises...so of course whenever we plan a vacation I like to surprise Jake with something for the trip.  Here is this years:

Celebrity Softball Challenge Tickets
Celebrity Softball Game tickets!
Now, if you know anything about my husband, you know about his love for Baseball & Softball.  While looking into events for the weekend of our trip, I found out about this fun charity event.  Celebrities--country artists, Tennessee Titans NFL players, actors/actresses, etc--participate in this fun softball game where they are split up into two teams to scrimmage and raise money for City of Hope, a charity that raises money to find cures and better treatments for cancer, diabetes, and other life-threatening diseases.

The event typically happens in conjunction with the CMA festival, and this year it's on that Saturday  morning.  I got us tickets, and they came in the mail a couple days ago.  I saw the envelope so I gave it to Jake and said "Oh look, this came for you."   He was a little confused, but so excited when he realized what it was!

Here are some pictures from past years.  Some of the past players have been Carrie Underwood, Jake Owen, Brantley Gilbert, Scotty McCreary, Vince Gill, Chuck Wicks, Sara Darling, Dierks Bentley, Julianne Hough, Randy Houser, Montgomery Gentry, and lots more..

 
 
 
 
Getting excited!!!  44 days til our trip :)
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!