Friday, July 15, 2011

Friday!

Thank the Lord another weekend is here.  Technically, anyway, since I still have work tomorrow but Saturdays go by a little quicker.  I have not written on here in a while, so for a quick update we have been busy working, deciding on a new car for me to get, had a lot of fun Tuesday night at our church group dinner, and are really looking forward to a low key, relaxing weekend! 

I was trying to tidy up a few things last night while doing laundry, and decided to hang a mirror that we got as a wedding gift at the bottom of our stairs.  Iris helped :)

I am also pretty excited about seeing the LAST Harry Potter movie tonight.  I grew out of the books after the 4th one, but shortly thereafter the movies started coming out and I really enjoy those.  Jake is really looking forward to it because he read all if the books and is a little obsessed.  I'm hoping it lives up to his expectations since it is the final one.

Also, I decided to switch it up a bit with this layout.  I'm not a big purple person so I don't know how long this will last.

That's all for now!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!