Monday, September 12, 2011

Falling for Fall!

I LOVE Fall :) I can not wait for the temperature to drop down a little bit more into the 60-70's. I can't believe that we are already at the middle of September, where has the year gone?! When I was at Michael's last weekend I picked up a few Halloween decorations because they were having a good sale. I decided that this afternoon was a wonderful time to put them out! Here are some pictures:


We need to get some more decorations to accompany these guys...they look a little lonely.


Love this cute, colorful witch :) I can't decide if we should get rid of the bird-bath that was left here by the previous owner, any thoughts? If we get rid of it I feel like we need to put something else there, sculpture or bush or something.


That's all for now. I'm sick with a sinus infection so I'm trying to relax!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!