Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Oh, Pinterest...

...how I love you, Pinterest...but how I dislike you.  Why do I dislike you?  Because you suck me in!!  I see one cute pin that I like and I end up looking at that topic for what seems like forever!  I swear the world can tell what mood I'm in based upon my pins that particular day, haha...there are the days where I'm into design, "baby fever", hungry, party planning, yearning for the holidays, etc.


The wedding this past weekend was a wonderful success and we had such an great time with everyone!


In other [extremely!!] exciting news---one of my best friends from high school, Eden, asked me to be her Matron of Honor today for her wedding (in June).  We have been best friends since we met in 8th grade at volleyball spring training for West Florence High School.  Eden was my Maid of Honor at our wedding.  I can't wait for all of the fun to begin with showers and planning :)


   




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!