Tuesday, November 6, 2012

20/20



 
 I got my LASIK surgery!  It has been a pretty easy recovery, but I am also following all of the rules closely.  The surgery was done this past Friday, November 2nd at TLC in Charlotte.



They are right beside Southpark Mall in Charlotte.  It has been such a dream.  Because my eyes are still healing, it hasn't quite hit me that I will never have to wear contacts or prescription glasses again!  I sort of feel like I am still wearing contacts.  I cannot say enough that if you are considering having this surgery done or want to learn more about it, contact TLC.  They are more amazing than words can truly say.  Knowledgeable, helpful, kind, reassuring, professional, and the list goes on!  I don't want to post any details about it on here that may make some people queasy, but if you want to know more about it just ask me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!