Thursday, December 6, 2012

Keepsake Ornaments

I found the idea to make keepsake ornaments with wedding items, and so tonight I stopped by Michael's on my way home to pick up some clear ornaments and ribbon.  I found some with a silver swirl, and since they're for wedding items I thought that was a cute little extra jazz to make them sparkle :)  Here are the pictures of the final products:

My Bridal Shower Invitation

Our Rehearsal Dinner Invitation
 
Our Wedding Invitation and the Ribbon that was wrapped around it.

A letter of Welcome from our Honeymoon Resort...The first item written to us as a married couple :)



I love the way that they turned out.  If you want to make something similar, here is a tutorial that is most like what I did: Ornament Tutorial





No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!