Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Anniversary Plans & Bowling Update


It's almost that time of year again!  I can't believe that Jake and I have been married for almost two years.  It seems like the time has flown by, but it seems like we've been married forever at the same time.  We are really enjoying ourselves and seeing where life takes us. 

We've started brainstorming for our summer vacation/anniversary trip in June.  We don't want to do it up as big as we did last year, so probably driving somewhere this time.  Right now, we are leaning towards Tennessee.  I'm excited about how the plans are coming together, and hopefully I'll have more to update on soon!


Oh and by the way, the bowling league is going quite well.  We got to pick out our bowling balls last week.  I went with this one:


Carribbean Blue....so pretty!

And Jake went with this one:
Patriot Blaze...it was the closest he could get to Georgia colors...Shocker!
 
They are going to custom-size our hands and drill the finger holes.  I had no idea how much detail goes into a custom bowling ball until having to pick out my own.  I'm excited to get them in though! We are about half way through the league so they could be in within the next couple weeks. 



That's all for now.  XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!