Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Countdown: 31 Days!!!

More performers were announced on Friday for the CMA Festival that we are leaving to go to in one month!!!  These are the performers who will be at the Riverfront Stage [there are 9 venues involved]:

Aaron Lewis
Lead singer from Staind, who has broken out with a solo career singing Alternative Country.  Staind is one of my favorite bands and I love how raw his voice is.  SOOOO excited about seeing him!
Brett Eldredge
Sings the new "Don't Ya" song.  Really like him!

Tate Stevens
from X Factor
Rachel Farley
We actually saw her perform a few years back with Brantley Gilbert, when she was just trying to get exposure and perform in front of live audiences. 

   Casey James Colt Ford
 Corey Smith Craig Campbell
 Darryl Worley Gary Allan
 Gary Allan Jerrod Niemann
 Jo Dee Messina Keith Anderson
 Kip Moore Kristen Kelly
 Lonestar  Randy Travis  Steve Holy Ronnie Milsap Sunny Sweeney The Oak Ridge Boys


I can't wait!!


Also, here is a cool deal that I heard about on one of my favorite deal blogs, Frugal Coupon Living.  Click the link and you will learn about the Target Style box.  It's similar to a Birch Box from what I understand [I've never actually gotten one of those] but super cheap at only $5 including shipping.  They send out some samples of their beauty products.  Who knows what will be in it, but for $5 and guarantee of at least 5 items, I'm in!  I've tried the Target brands before and I actually have really like Sonia Kushak tinted moisturizer--especially in the summer time.  There's a limited number so head over now to get yours!
target beauty box
New Target Style "Beauty Box"



  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!