Thursday, August 15, 2013

12 Weeks :)

Well, things are moving right along!  I haven't taken belly pictures yet because for a while I just felt bloated, but now my bloat is actually turning into a hard itty bitty beginning of a bump, so I guess it's time.


How far along? 12 weeks, 3 days!
Total weight gain/loss: +1.3lbs (at last doctor visit) but maybe another pound since then.
Maternity clothes? belly bands are awesome, I have them in black and white so they have saved me from needing to wear maternity pants.  Also, since it's summer I'm getting away with a lot of stretchy waistband skirts, like this one.  I do have one pair of maternity work pants that I've worn once.  I just like the comfortable waistband so I don't feel like I'm squishing little peanut when I sit down!
Sleep: Seems to be a little touch & go...every now and then I will wake up in the middle of the night and have trouble falling back to sleep.  Other than that, tired all the time!
Best baby moment this week: I finally found maternity jeans that fit me, and at Ross of all places! But hey, I won't complain about only having to fork out $15 instead of $90.  Also since we went public on facebook, several people came up to me at a networking lunch to tell me congratulations
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? sushi, sweet tea (although I sometimes cheat that one), and a good sub sandwich (deli meat)
Movement: not yet, but I loved seeing it at our last ultrasound! baby was kicking and wailing arms around
Food cravings: pork BBQ, pasta, Sonic slushies (ice), anything peanut butter, milk
Anything making you queasy or sickFor some reason I've realized anything with ground meat (meatballs, meat sauce, tacos, McD's cheeseburger) have left my stomach a little uneasy.  I haven't gotten sick, but I'm thinking I'm going to stay away from it from now on.  Also, I've noticed that my motion sickness kicks in sooner if I'm riding in a car (if I'm driving its ok).
Have you started to show yetTo me, a very little bit
Gender prediction: I don't know, I have a feeling boy, but we don't care either way!
Labor Signs: No, and better not for a while!
Belly Button in or out?  In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Happy/tired
Looking forward to: Hearing the heartbeat again at my next appointment, and the anatomy ultrasound/finding out the sex at the appointment after that!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!