Thursday, August 22, 2013

Hello 2nd Trimester!

It's exciting, but a little scary to think that we are already over 1/3 of the way there! 
 
I have this pregnancy journal, but I've been thinking of what type of pregnancy photo book I want to make with all of my belly pictures and weekly updates.  While I think all of the chalkboard stuff can be really cute, I tend to shy away from things that get too trendy.  So, I've also seen this style, which I really like:
 


And I took my first belly picture, but I haven't uploaded it yet, so it will be coming soon! [Jake may have also been playing around and took his own "food" belly picture, however he made me promise not to share it haha...]

I have also been thinking about how I need to get into some sort of work-out regime, because up until now I have not had the energy or motivation.  However, I know it's healthy for me and the baby to do so.  I found a great deal on these on Amazon:

The Pregnancy Project

What I like about this particular set is that there is a different DVD for each month, so it keeps things interesting and it doesn't get stagnant.  It's half stretches, arm and leg workouts, and the other half yoga. 
Tracy Anderson Method

I've heard good things about this, so we will see!
I'm aiming for 3 times a week to do these pregnancy workouts.  We'll see how well I can hold up to that, or if I get ambitious and fit more in!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!