Friday, August 30, 2013

Go Dawgs!

Ahh, football season has finally begun!  We are going big for the UGA vs. Clemson game this weekend. 



A couple friends came over last night to help me whip up some of our tailgating munchies.  So far on the list:

  • Buffalo Chicken dip [tripled the recipe!] going to be in the crock pot
  • Macaroni Salad
  • Vanilla Chip Rice Crispy Treats
  • Chocolate Chip cookies [homemade, the only way to go...]
  • Peanut Butter Brownie Bites
  • Red Pepper Jelly & Cream Cheese dip
  • Chips & Pretzels [ok, so we didn't make these]
Others are also bringing a fruit tray and some 7 Layer Taco Dip, yum!  I am so looking forward to the food this weekend.  I am so NOT looking forward to the fact that it's going to be 87 degrees all day.  At least we will have an industrial fan and several tents to hopefully cool off under (I told you, we're doing it big!).  I'm halfway considering getting water balloons. Too much?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!