Friday, January 10, 2014

33 WEEKS!



How far along?  33 weeks, 3 days

Total weight gain/loss: +26.5 lbs

Maternity clothes? All the time!  and realizing that I need to start investing in some comfy lounge nursing/post-partum clothing because I don't have much and I don't want to live in my pj's while on maternity leave!

Sleep: blah.  Let's say we've hit that uncomfortable stage and sleep isn't going so great.  Thankfully I'm not having to deal with insomnia and I can still fall asleep, it's just that it's hard to find a comfortable position to lay in, and any type of rolling over/adjusting my maternity body pillow/having to get out of bed to pee takes a lot of effort.

 Best baby moment this week:  Receiving some baby gifts and things I've ordered in the mail!  We received the sweetest set of outfits from a family friend of Jake's, and I already have ideas that one of the outfits would be perfect for her to wear for her baptism :)  We also got in the vinyl decal of her name to go over the crib and I can't wait to get it up on the wall!!

Have you told family and friends: Yes

Miss Anything?  Being able touch my toes.  This may seem silly or random at first, but just think about how many things are more difficult to do when you don't have that range of motion.  Put on a sock, put on pants & underwear, tie shoes, paint my own toenails, pick up anything that I drop on the ground, etc.....

Movement: Still lots.  I've read that it may decrease just a little because she has a longer sleep cycle now, but I feel her strong little kicks, rolls, and other kung-fu movements all day long! 

Food cravings: Still pasta, chocolate milk, and juice!  Loving fruit in any form--fresh, juice, frozen yogurt flavors, or covered in chocolate..haha

Anything making you queasy or sickNot really

Have you started to show yetOh yes :)  belly bump is measuring right on track at 34cm/34 weeks [I've been measuring 4 days ahead almost my whole pregnancy]

Gender: GIRL!  

Labor Signs: just some Braxton Hicks contractions...I've been wondering if I've been feeling them for a couple of weeks but now they are stronger so I know it's them...no signs of real labor yet though, and hopefully not for at least another month!

Belly Button in or out?  I'd say that's somewhat debatable. 

Wedding rings on or off? On, but some days it's a little snug.

Happy or Moody most of the time:  Happy/tired.  I do get emotional over sad/sweet things.  

Looking forward to: My baby shower tomorrow!!  I can't wait to see everyone and all my friends who live out of town.  Receiving baby gifts is also pretty much better than Christmas, because everything is either mini-sized and super adorable, or it makes you think about how you will be using it for your baby so you get all happy and sentimental.
 
We are also touring the hospital this Sunday so I'm really excited to see what it's like!
 
 
Also, since I haven't posted about them in a while...say hello to these sassy little studs:
...and I guess I should say that we've made progress!  Reece finally knows that I'm pregnant! haha..or at least he knows that something is different.  It only took my big ol' 7-month baby bump to get the point across.  Kona has been so intuitive and protective of me [even more than his usual..such a momma's boy] the entire time that Jake and I swear he knew that I was pregnant even before we did.  Reece on the other hand, did not.  He would still try to jump up on me and when we would cuddle on the sofa he would move his head all around trying to "adjust" his pillow [aka..baby bump] and would get frustrated when he couldn't.  Well, now he's much more careful around me and very mindful of my belly.  So cute and funny to see how they act, and I know they will be sweet and protective of little miss Ryleigh!

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!