Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Packages :)

Have I mentioned how much coming home to baby packages on my doorstep is pretty much better than Christmas? Cause it is.  For our baby shower, one of my aunts from PA mailed us a sweet card with Amazon [one of the places I registered] gift card.  We were able to get all of these items for her since Amazon was having a great sale!  & I just received the notification that I'll get to open these fun things tonight:

1.  Boon Squirt Spoon / I have read amazing reviews on how easy this spoon makes feeding a little one [once she's old enough] especially when you aren't at home.  I'm already planning on getting a couple more.
2.  Boon Pulp Silicone Feeder / Also read great things about this feeder, especially when you freeze it for teething babies. 
3.  Summer Infant Contoured Changing Pad / A changing pad is a changing pad I guess, but I like that it's a double layer of quilted vinyl to be soft, durable, and easy to clean.
4.  Aquatopia Bath Thermometer & Alarm Turtle / This little thing seems helpful and cute! I like that it's not only a thermometer, it also has an alarm to alert you when the water is too hot OR too cold for baby. 
5.  Graco Sweet Slumber Sound Machine / I've read great reviews about this sound machine.  I like the range of songs, nature noises, and white noise that you can choose from.  It also lets off a soft glow for a night light.  It also has an mp3 player plug in, so we can play any songs that we want for her.  It's also only about 6" wide so it's nice that it isn't too big and won't take up too much room on the dresser.
6.  Boon Orb Bottle Warmer / I chose this bottle warmer because of the great reputation of Boon products, and also because I love that it comes with a basket to also warm baby food.  I plan to dabble in making baby food once Ryleigh is old enough, and I think this will really come in handy!


I'm hoping that all of these products live up to the hype!  Once little girl is here we will find out :)  But in the mean time, it makes me so happy to see the final bits and pieces of her nursery and other house baby prep coming together!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!