Friday, January 24, 2014

35 Weeks!



How far along?  35 weeks, 3 days

Total weight gain/loss: +26.5 lbs  (no change since our last appointment)

Maternity clothes? Yes, oh yes. 

Sleep: blah still...uncomfortable, waking up starving at 3am, and all that jazz.  But, at least I'm able to fall back to sleep pretty quickly so I am very thankful for that!  Jake has also been an absolutely amazing husband and has had to tuck me in most nights...And by that I mean, by the time I lay down and get my pregnancy body pillow situated, I can't reach the covers! So he's been adorable and tucking me in so that I'm nice and comfy :)

Best baby moment this week:  Receiving some sweet gifts for Ryleigh, and also feeling overall much more settled because we have a lot organized and ready for her.  Still a few things left on the to-do list, though.

Have you told family and friends: Yes

Miss Anything?  Sleeping through the night.  Moving quickly.  Sushi. 
 
Movement: Still strong!  Some days she's more mobile than others, but when she moves she really moves!

Food cravings: Still pasta, chocolate milk, and juice.  Loving fruit in any form--lately lots of granny smith apples & peanut butter!

Anything making you queasy or sickNot really

Have you started to show yetOh yes :)  belly bump is measuring right on track at 36cm/36 weeks [I've been measuring 4 days ahead almost my whole pregnancy]

Gender: Sweet little girl :)

Labor Signs: just some Braxton Hicks contractions...Several people have also said my belly looks like it's gotten lower, and I sort of agree.  No real labor signs though, and hopefully not for at least another two weeks! [Just had a slight heart attack typing that...]

Belly Button in or out?  I'd go with just pretty flat.  Still an innie, but extremely shallow.

Wedding rings on or off? On, but some days it's a little snug.

Happy or Moody most of the time:  Happy/tired.  

Looking forward to: A fun weekend celebrating friends and our sweet nephew's 1st birthday!  Also, can't wait for our maternity pictures in a couple of weeks!!
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!