Thursday, April 14, 2011

Bedtime!

Hello Everyone! I should actually be getting to sleep right now, but I have been busy working on wedding planning all night and I've been meaning to post an update on here! So, quickly--I've been getting all of my lists finalized...Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, and trying to get the last few addresses that we have not gotten thus far for the invitations. I also started on the guest book, and I have gotten a few more packages in the mail for the favors and my wedding jewelry.

We also met with the Pastor from our church tonight and had a really nice dinner. We went to Old Towne Bistro and the food was great, but we were not aware that it was Italian night--which included some LOUD live opera music. Yes, seriously! The guy was very talented, but it was just very unexpected. Over dinner we talked about wanting to become official members of the church once we are married, and also asked him to be the one to marry us. He agreed, and we are both very excited! It really means a lot to us to be married by someone who has a certain significance to us, and it is also another thing that makes us feel closer to the church. I'm also really looking forward to the premarital counselling, it is something that I've always thought to be very important. My parents have been married for almost 30 years, and they have had struggles just like anyone else, but they have always been a great example to me showing that relationships and successful marriages take love and effort. Premarital counselling will be a great way to get more insight and advice for when our struggles come up in the future and we can be strong together to work through them.

Well, now it is very far past my bedtime, so I'll have to come back to this later.

Goodnight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!