Sunday, April 10, 2011

Worn Out!

This weekend has flown by! I am so worn out, but it was a lot of fun. Ryan & Jenn's wedding was beautiful yesterday, and I'm so glad that the rain and terrible weather held off in Charleston for them! It's definitely one of my worries with having an outdoor wedding, but we have the tent for back up if we need to. I also got to see my brother last night for a little bit, which was great :) He is back from Afghanistan and is on leave right now. This morning I came back home, and after church Jake and I met up with Shanti and Derrick for lunch. We went to help them pick up their new lawn mower from Sears and got to see little Reina's nursery now that they have more of her furniture and decorations put up!

Heading to bed early tonight! I'm excited for tomorrow because our cake topper is being made so I'm excited to see the photos! Jake also has a softball game which will be fun for him since they have had some time off due to weather.

1 comment:

I'd love to hear from you!