Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Mr. & Mrs.

We're Married!

And it has been over a week now...crazy how fast things go by. We had an amazing honeymoon, and now it's back to the daily grind...work, work, work. We have been having fun getting all of our new things set up in the house and using some of our new small appliances (Jake's favorite is my new Sweet Tea maker). The dogs are definitely glad we are back! Kona, who is usually a pretty energetic guy, has been a sleepy ball of fur lately. I think he is so relieved that we are home and worn out from being upset while we were gone.


It's only Tuesday and I am already worn out. My first day back to work yesterday was an 11hr day, NOT fun to say the least. Things are really busy right now because we are moving from our current showroom location to a new, much larger one. It needs some significant renovating before we move in and start daily operations there on Sept. 1st. I am hoping that the rest of the week I get to leave at least close to on time at 6pm.

That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!