Saturday, June 25, 2011

Weekend!

Almost the weekend for me, just have to make it through the usual 6hr Saturday work day.  I am looking forward to getting lots of rest & relaxation in this weekend.  Writing wedding Thank-you's, pool time, reading my new book, cleaning, and working on my painting.  It seems like this is the first weekend in about 3 months that I do not really have anything to do (other than work).  It is very nice, and it makes my weekends seem longer I think. 

Jake and I are looking for a new car for me so that he can use my current car for his day to day work, which will save him a lot on gas.  He will still have his truck for times when he needs to haul stuff.  We are looking to get a 30+mpg car for me, so that I will also save a ton of money.  My car has good highway mileage, but in town it is not great at all.  I use the same amount of gas running errands in one afternoon that I use driving to Columbia to see my parents.  I'm excited, hopefully I will have something in the next couple of weeks.  I found several good options last night for Jake to check out.

That's all for now, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!