Monday, February 4, 2013

New Shiny Things

Well, the sadness of losing my beautiful old car has been cured with how much I am loving my new one...

2013 Kia Sorento EX, Satin Metal exterior with tan leather interior
[Side note--Yes, this is outside Nichol's Store, we bought the car in Columbia and stopped by here on the way home because Jake wanted to look at safes]
 
I have to say I am loving all the extra space...and all the fun little bells & whistles that this one came with. I never understood the "smart keys" before but man are they convenient when you get used to them.  We got a heck of a deal since this was the third car my family has purchased from this dealer (My mother & I both bought Kia Souls in 2011).

 It took a little bit longer than planned because of the issues we have had trying to deal with Allstate, which is the insurance company that the guy who hit me has. I have to say, we are not Allstate customers and through this experience I do not see us ever deciding to use them. You would think that they would want to keep me as happy as possible so that I would agree to an easy settlement, but it has been the biggest hassle and that in no way makes me want to try to be understanding or compromise with them.  I'm still being treated by the chiropractor for the next at least six weeks, so we will see how everything ends up I guess.  By the way, if you or someone you know is in need of a chiropractor, I highly recommend ChiroCarolina.  They are members of a networking group that I am a part of through work, and they have been so professional, friendly, and knowledgeable. 


Okay, now back to The Bachelor...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!