Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Making some house progress!

Remember this fun surprise that we have been dealing with for the last 3+ months?

Well, we finally have a signed contract with Andrew Roby after lots of back and forth with our insurance adjuster.  I am so, so ready for the work to begin so that my home is no longer a construction zone.  I know it's going to be a slight mess during the process, but I just keep telling myself that hopefully by the end of the month this will be long behind us! 

I'm also excited because we decided to upgrade the floors downstairs to the same type that we put into our master bedroom.  I realized I don't have a good picture of it on here.  The flooring in our master is Toasted Chickory that we got from Lumber Liquidators.  We are working with a different flooring company through Andrew Roby, so the flooring downstairs will be Riverside Birch by Floorcraft.  They are very similar... 



I can't wait!!  Shortly after this project finishes up, it will be time for us to start on Baby Walden's nursery, and finishing our backsplash in the kitchen [also a long overdue project! oops]





No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!