Tuesday, October 8, 2013

20 Weeks - Halfway!!


I can't believe that we are at the halfway point already!  The information above is from my Babycenter app, but should be mostly true for our little miss.  She was measuring about 4 days ahead at my last visit, and her feet are about 1" long.  Jake remembered the doctor saying she weighed about 10oz, so she may be a little bigger than 10 1/2 by now.  I go to the doctor on Thursday this week for my 20 week appointment, so I'll give more updates later this week!


So, how do you celebrate being halfway through pregnancy?  Probably a yummy dinner tonight and some cute deals steals for Ryleigh!  I got an email promotion about Gymboree's $3.99 clearance, and these were too cute to pass up!
Typically Gymboree pricing is a little outrageous when you consider that the clothes will only be worn a few times in the 3-ish months that they will fit, but who knew they have such great sales?!   Everything above was $3.99 with the exception of the corduroy heart headband, which was $5.49 but oh so perfectly matches the set of pastel long-sleeved onesies from Carter's that I bought her--mentioned here. 

Also, for you other Mommas-to-be who are due with little girls in March/April--Gymboree's super cute Plumeria collection is a part of the sale, so you can get adorable dresses and outfits like this and this and this that are only left in newborn and 0-3 month sizes!  I shed a little tear when I had to control myself from snatching up any of them because it probably won't be warm enough when Ryleigh would fit into them :(


In other exciting news, Jake and I decided on nursery furniture this weekend!  More on that later once I measure the room to decide on the final layout of everything.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!