Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Loving Itty Bitty Baby Girl Clothes!


So, three of these were purchased before we knew if we were having a boy or a girl (the fox sleep&play, Mom onesie, and Daddy Rocks onesie).  The rest were from the order I made last Thursday once we found out we're having our little girl :)  I'm loving all her clothes! Anything in miniature size is cute anyway.

Those baby jeggings and pink & white polka dot jeans are too cute for words.  It's so hard not to buy up everything that I come across--from headbows and glittery shoes, to baby uggs and cardigans!  I figure I need to take one step at a time to have Jake agree to all of the girly stuff...I'm starting off introducing some pink, then I'll try some shoes, then last I'll bring in the bows and show him how well everything matches! He will act like he is against anything "too girly" but I wish that I had a photo of the grin on his face when he held up those little pink jeans!  Is it possible for him to already be wrapped around her finger?

PS--she does also have some Georgia onesies and a onesie from Lake Lure that we bought a few weeks ago, but I don't have pictures of all of those yet!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!