Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Busy Bees

It's only Tuesday and this week feels so busy already!  Lots going on with work for Jake and I because the big project that my company sold a few months ago is starting installation--where Jake's company comes in.  It's a fun new experience going to all of the weekly construction meetings and seeing the updates.  Things have just started but I'm looking forward to seeing it all come together--especially their custom reception desk that I designed.

I'm looking forward to the weekend!  Not sure of our plans Friday night, but Saturday Jake has a softball tournament, we have a friend's Luau, and then Sunday will be church and I'm hoping some golf.



Insanity Update:
Day 1 is completed!  It was the 1st Fitness Test, and I was satisfied with how I did on it.  DEFINITELY a long way to go--I felt like my endurance was pathetic.  Not too much muscle soreness today, but I can already tell tomorrow will be a different story.  Tonight will be the first actual workout-wish me luck!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!