Friday, June 1, 2012

Leap of Faith!

Well, my photos are ready to go for the competition and I turn them in tomorrow morning.  I was pretty impressed with the print quality of Staples for the large format photographs.  The color came out very well, which was my main concern going into it.  They are also very quick! I chose simple, wide black frames that really make the color pop.  I think this is as good of an effort as I could be making for this competition, so it will be fun to see how this all plays out.  Even if nothing comes of it, I still enjoy getting my artwork out there and have it viewed in a public forum. 

Aside from that we have a busy day tomorrow with a birthday party and a wedding.  I haven't been to a wedding since our own, almost a year ago!! We have four that we are going to this summer so tomorrow is officially the start of wedding season :)

I am really hoping to get out to a driving range on Sunday afternoon since we didn't get to last weekend.  I am really trying to get back into golfing like I used to. 

Off to bed in a few, have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!