Thursday, September 5, 2013

15 weeks!

Little update after my appointment this afternoon...

How far along? 15 weeks, 2 days!
Total weight gain/loss: +2.5lbs
Maternity clothes? Still mixing my old clothes with some maternity and belly bands.  Slowly but surely going to have to make the full transition in the next couple weeks.  Especially for pants.
Sleep: Still seems to be a little touch & go...every now and then I will wake up in the middle of the night and have trouble falling back to sleep.  Still tired at times during the day.  I'm planning to get one of these pregnancy body pillows this weekend! 
Best baby moment this week:  Hearing the heartbeat today! and scheduling our Anatomy ultrasound for the end of this month!!!!
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? Subway! I could devour a 6" flatbread Italian BMT with southwest sauce. 
Movement: maybe? hard to tell what is my stomach growling or possibly baby.  I'm sure I'll figure it out in the next couple of weeks!
Food cravings: Anything and everything Chicken. Still pasta, Sonic slushies (ice), anything peanut butter.  Lots of milk and Chocolate milk!
Anything making you queasy or sickStill staying away from red meat (except pork).  Also, can't do Chinese food.
Have you started to show yetYep! A little bitty bump
Gender prediction: Still thinking boy! Lots of friends and family think it's a girl.
Labor Signs: No, and better not for a while!
Belly Button in or out?  In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Happy/tired
Looking forward to: the anatomy ultrasound/finding out the sex!!!!!!!!!!  September 26th can't get here soon enough!  Our doctor's office has a 2d/3d ultrasound machine so I'm excited that we might get a little peek at Baby's face too :)
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!